Instructions for use Picamilon
Information use agreement
Composition and form of release
Picamilon is a synthetic drug. Produce tablets (in 1 tablet - 0.02 g or 0.05 g of picamilon) - 30 pcs. packaged.
Medicinal properties The
drug picamilon has a nootropic, tranquilizing, antioxidant, disaggregating, anti-migraine effect, improves cerebral circulation.
Indications for use
- cerebrovascular accident (acute ischemic, subacute and recovery periods of ischemic stroke, chronic cerebrovascular accident);
- vegetative-vascular dystonia;
- senile psychosis;
- alcoholism (period of abstinence);
- acute alcohol intoxication;
- craniocerebral trauma;
- primary open-angle glaucoma (to stabilize visual function).
Instructions for use
Picamilon should be taken orally. With cerebrovascular diseases - 0.02-0.05 g 2-3 times within 1-2 months; with depression - 0.04-0.2 g in 2-3 doses per day for 1.5-3 months; as an antiasthenic and tranquilizing agent - 0.04-0.08 g per day, in some cases - up to 0.2-0.3 g per day for 1-1.5 months; with alcoholism: during the period of abstinence - 0.1-0.5 g per day (course - 6-7 days), outside abstinence - 0.04-0.06 g per day (4-5 weeks).
- feeling of anxiety;
- allergic reactions (rash, itching).
- hypersensitivity to picamilon;
- kidney disease.
Pregnancy and lactation
Data not provided.
Interaction with alcohol
Data not presented.
conditions It is recommended to store picamilon tablets in a protected place. The shelf life of the tablets is 3 years.